Help Theo visit the European Catholic Workers!

Hey friends,

I'm hoping to continue my project of connecting, documenting, and sharing the Catholic Worker movement in the coming months by traveling to Europe to visit the Catholic Worker communities there. My current plan is that I'll attend their May European Catholic Worker gathering then visit the various communities until August's peace camp at Air Base Vokel in The Netherlands. 

While I have thus far and continue to pay for my CW travels laboring for a wage, it's not always easy find paid work while moving around every couple of weeks. If you find the snapshot of the Catholic Worker I provide worthwhile please consider supporting that effort.

In case you missed my recent 2-part presentation of pictures and descriptions of the 20 Catholic Worker communities I visited this year you can find part 1 here and part 2 here.

If you're new to me and my journey of over a decade in the CW movement you might check out this introductory fundraising letter

Peace and Grace, 

Theo


email: theodorekayser@yahoo.com 

Venmo: @TheoKayser
Cash App: $TheoKayser
PayPal: paypal.me/theokayser 

 


 

Comments

Popular Posts